ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly. If there is issues with verifying your address, customer service will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after several attempts of contacting you, you do not respond, you order will be canceled and your money refunded to you.
If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us ASAP. If your order was placed on the weekend, please call us first thing Monday morning. We will do our best to fulfill you request and change the address. If we are unable to, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from Destinationxyz.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it, you must contact the United States Postal Service directly. Destination XYZ does not hold responsibility for packages that state delivered.
Just a reminder that you will receive your order within 2-3 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed if you've chosen our standard shipping rate. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take a day to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. If your order says delivered and you did not receive it, you must contact your local post office. We do not issue refunds for packages that state being delivered. We offer USPS Priority Mail to most locations (domestic & internationally). Your shipping cost is displayed at point of checkout. International orders may be subjected to custom charges by your native country.
- Free Standard Shipping On All Orders over $50
- Standard Shipping: $5.99 (3-7 business days)
- 2-Day Priority Shipping: $12.99 (2 business days)
- Canada: $19.99
- Rest of the World: $29.99
Orders and Returns
We've made online shopping easy! Just follow the steps below to locate and purchase your favorite products on our website.
- Search or browse the site to locate the items you want to buy. There are several ways to do this:
- Search by keyword or product name in the search box at the top of every page.
- Search by product number if you have one in the Search box at the top of every page.
- Browse through the products on the site by selecting one of the category tabs at the top of the page.
- When you find products you would like to purchase, choose the appropriate quantities, sizes, etc. and add the items to your cart.
- When you have finished shopping and are ready to checkout, click the Checkout button on the shopping cart page. (To get to the shopping cart page, click on the Shopping Cart image at the top of the page.)
- If you are a registered user, log in using your email address and password for faster checkout.
- Fill in all of the required information on the shipping and billing pages. If you have forgotten to fill in a required field, we will alert you to the area in red text so you can go back and try again. Complete the required field with the requested information and continue to check out again.
- Review your order before submitting to verify all of the information is correct and to get your calculated order total.
- Submit the order and print a copy of the Thank You page containing your customer number and order number for your records. A confirmation email will also be sent containing your order information to the email address provided during checkout.
- In your Shipping Confirmation email, you'll receive a link to your tracking information. From there, you can monitor the shipment’s progress until the package is delivered to your door.
- Depending on the shipping method selected you may visit USPS.com, UPS.com, or FedEx.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you directly on the carrier’s website